Happy Birthday to You Image

As you go through each year, remember to count your blessings, not your age. Count your amazing experiences, not your mistakes. Happy Birthday to an insanely awesome person!

On your birthday, look to the future and forget your past- the best is still to come. Happy birthday, friend.

Happy birthday to someone who is funny, charming, popular, and loving- someone like me. Congrats on your birthday you amazing human!

For you on your birthday, I wish you a lifetime of happiness, a smaller amount of worries, and a boat load of big dreams coming true.

A birthday is one of the most important days of the year- may yours be filled with the light of living and the brightness of laughter.

I wish you Happy Birthday my dear friend.

My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy!

Happy Birthday to our dear. May your day be full of sunshine, rainbows, laughter, and fun!

Dear, best wishes on your birthday! I hope that your celebration is as sweet as you are.

May this day be as special as you are. Happy Birthday dear!

Happy Birthday to our lovely! The world is a better place with you in it!

May this year bring you plenty of reasons to smile, and endless opportunities to make you happier! My girl, you were born to be a star! Happy Birthday!

To our little bundle of joy, Happy Birthday! Keep chasing your dreams and spreading happiness. We love you!

You are loved for the little girl you were, for the special woman you are and for the precious you will always be. Have a wonderful birthday!

Happy Birthday to the girl who brightens my life and warms my heart.

A is God’s way of saying, ‘I thought you could use a lifelong friend’. Thank you for being mine. Happy Birthday darling.
Happy birthday image

Happy Birthday to our dearest! We are so proud you turned into a beautiful and intelligent woman. We hope you have the time of your life on this extra special day of yours!

Happy Birthday to our darling boy. May you have a wonderful and fun-filled birthday.

Happy Birthday dear. Stay happy, healthy, and blessed on your special day, and every day of the year. We love you!

May your future shine bright and be full of many good times. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to our amazing, who is growing up to be such an amazing man!

Loving you is my greatest joy, you make it so easy! Happy Birthday dear.

Happy Birthday to the boy who has taught me more about the world and about myself than anyone else.

Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday now and forever.

You have been there for me no matter what. I love you, my dear friend, and I am so excited to share your special day with you. Your birthday is going to be truly special.

Happy birthday to a person that’s charming, talented, and witty, and reminds me a lot of myself.

Ever since we were little, you’ve always been there for me. I’m so glad we’re still friends, and I bet that one day we’ll be sitting side-by-side in our rocking chairs at the nursing home laughing at all of our crazy times together.

A friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life.

You always bring a sweet smile to my face! Happy birthday!

Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday, my friend!

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are – even if you are getting older. Thank you for being that friend, and happy birthday.

Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.

Happy Birthday! I’m so grateful for your friendship and all the fun times we’ve had together this year. Here’s to many more!

Happy Birthday to such a fabulous friend! Wishing you many blessings for the year ahead.

Happy Birthday to my crazy, fun, fabulous best friend! I love you to the moon and back and am so grateful for your friendship and all the fun times we’ve shared this year. I hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday to my best buddy! I hope you have a good one.

Many happy returns on your birthday! I know this past year has had some tough times but I hope that the coming year brings you the good fortune you deserve. You’re a great friend and I am so thankful for your presence in my life.

Happy Birthday to my gorgeous friend, you’re the best! I hope you have a brilliant day.

Wishing you a wonderful birthday and a fantastic year ahead! Thanks for being such a dear friend.

Wishing you a very happy birthday and all the best for the coming year. Thanks for being such a great friend!

You’re such a generous, kind, fabulous person and I’m so lucky to have you as a friend. Wishing you an extra special birthday and best wishes for the year ahead.

Happy Birthday! Love you lots and can’t wait to celebrate your birthday with you [tonight/on the weekend etc]. Thanks for being such a great friend!

Wherever life takes you, I will always be so proud of you. Happy Birthday!

Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know. Happy Birthday dear!

I wish you the strength to face challenges with confidence, along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully. I wish you adventure on your journey and may you always stop to help someone along the way. Listen to your heart and take risks carefully. Remember how much you are loved.

Nothing has been the same since you came into my life, and I want you to know I wouldn’t have it any other way. I am so grateful that you have changed my life for the better.

Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday now and forever.

You have been there for me no matter what. I love you, my dear friend, and I am so excited to share your special day with you. Your birthday is going to be truly special.

Happy birthday to a person that’s charming, talented, and witty, and reminds me a lot of myself.

Ever since we were little, you’ve always been there for me. I’m so glad we’re still friends, and I bet that one day we’ll be sitting side-by-side in our rocking chairs at the nursing home laughing at all of our crazy times together.

A friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life.

You always bring a sweet smile to my face! Happy birthday!

Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday, my friend!

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are – even if you are getting older. Thank you for being that friend, and happy birthday.

Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.

Happy birthday!! I hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all of your birthday wishes come true.

To someone who touches each life you enter, spreading joy to everyone you meet: may the love and happiness you share with others return to you tenfold. I wish you many more happiest of birthdays!

For your birthday, I just want to say: I hope you can see how special you are to me. Happy birthday, my love!

I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are, but that sets a very high standard.

Life is a journey. Enjoy every mile.

On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.

I want your birthday to be celebrated as a national holiday because then I’ll get a day off. Happy birthday.

It’s an honor that the best man in this world is my brother. Happy birthday.

Mom, you are the strength that always helps me to fight against all odds of my life. I love you and happy birthday.

No matter how much I grow up, still it seems that we were young yesterday. Love you so much. Happy birthday.

So many candles for such a small cake? Happy birthday.

Happy birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!

You have to get older, but you don’t have to grow up.

Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are!

I hope that you have the greatest birthday ever from the moment you open your eyes in the morning until they close late at night.

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy birthday.

They say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say forget about the past and live life to the fullest today. Start with cake. Happy birthday.

Some people get wiser with age. Some people get richer with age. But everybody gets older with age. So good luck on the other two, and happy birthday!

May life’s brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day’s journey bring you closer to your dreams!

I love celebrating with you. Thanks for having a birthday and giving us a reason.

Being young is a privilege. Being attractive a genetic gift. Being cool, that is all you. Happy birthday.

Today is not the end of another year, but the start of a new one. Happy birthday.

I love you like I love cake at a birthday party. Don’t forget to invite me. Happy birthday.

Life should be lived with a smile on your face and no one does a better job of putting one on my face than you. Happy birthday!

One birthday will not make you old. Even a dozen will not make you old. Maybe you should have stopped counting there though. Happy birthday, again.

You will never be as young again as you are today, so have fun. But be careful, because you have never been this old before. Happy birthday.

On the winding road that is life, you are the one I want to ride along with. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday, Your good looks are living proof that Mother Nature sometimes wins the battle with Father Time.

Words cannot express how happy I am to say ‘happy birthday’ to you another year of your life. You are so special to me.

Roses may be red and violets blue, but you put all the colors in the rainbow to shame. Happy birthday to the brightest, best person I know!

To a dear friend- thanks for always being there for me through the thick and the thin. You’re truly the best. Happy birthday to you!

I know your birthday is a special day with or without me, but I have to say that you are the best friend I’ve ever had!

A birthday is a time for celebration- it’s a time to celebrate the life of someone special. Here’s to you getting love, joy, and lots of happiness on your big day.

I wish you a year full of minutes of love, happiness and joy. Happy Birthday.

I wish you a year full of minutes of love, happiness and joy.

On your birthday, I’d like to say thank you for sharing with me all of the wonderful memories, and I hope we will make many more together in the future.

May this year be a breakthrough year for you! I hope that all your stars keep shining and your biggest dreams come true. Congrats on another great year.

I don’t know everything new that you learned this year, but I know that whatever it was it will propel you into your best year yet- Happy Birthday and congrats.

Every time you blow out a candle it marks another year you have contributed to the world with your humbling presence. Thanks for that and happy birthday!

Another year older means another year wiser, and hotter. Glad you were born to share your wisdom with us. Happy birthday, babe.

I am grateful to God for not putting a price tag on you, because there would have been absolutely no way I could afford a girlfriend as wonderful as you! Happy Birthday to the love of my life!

I may not be with you on this special day, but know that you mean more to me than anything in this world. Happy birthday, my dear sister! I could not think of a better present for you on this big day of yours than telling you from the bottom of my heart how much I love you!

Several years ago, I made a wish upon seeing a falling star. That wish came true when you decided to spend the rest of your life with me. Happy Birthday to the most beautiful person in my life! I will love you forever!

Thank you for making my life meaningful. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for you, and for that I am forever grateful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!

No matter how bad my day goes, you make everything alright by just smiling at me. Thank you for being that special person in my life. I will always cherish and adore you. Happy Birthday to the love of my life!

I could lose all my possessions, and I wouldn’t bother at all so far as I have you by my side. That is how much you mean to me, dear. May this special day of yours be filled with things that make you smile and laugh. Happy birthday, my dear!

I have your heart and I will forever keep it safe. I know you are doing the same to mine. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

I guess you thought I forgot about today. How could I ever forget a day as special as a good friend’s birthday! I want to send you a Happy Birthday card and remind you of how important your friendship is to me.

I have been looking for a decent gift to give you on this special birthday of yours but to no avail. I guess this is simply because there is no way on earth I could ever get a gift as special as you. I love you more than a million bucks! Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

Wishing you a true beauty with whom to share your day. Oh wait, I’m already here. Lucky you!

If it’s not too early in our relationship, I would like to say three words to you in honor of your special day. “Happy birthday, dear!” (Did you think I was going to say some other words?)

With each new year comes another wrinkle. Invaluable wishes to a man who has so many wrinkles he can donate his extra skin to medical science!